New York’s Most Experienced Monologue Coach
Recommended in The New York Guide to Qualified Acting Coaches
- Do you put off going to auditions because you don’t have good monologues?
- Do you spend hours reading plays and find nothing?
- Are you unsure which monologues are right for you?
I will help you.
I have been finding monologues for actors and coaching them for auditions for over twenty years in New York CIty.
I will write or find you ones that are tailored to your talent and personality.
I will coach you so you get results!
Guidelines for a Successful Monologue Audition
- Choose a little-known monologue
- Do a monologue that fits you like a glove
- Dazzle them with your acting
Capture their attention immediately with a monologue they have never heard before. I have spent over twenty-five years in New York CIty collecting monologues from obscure sources, such as books, films and little-known plays.
It’s not enough to have a good monologue. It must be right for you. I will guide you through a process in which you will discover what’s special about you. Then I will find or write you monologues that show off what you do best.
Finally, I will take you through a successfully-proven technique specifically geared to monologues, that produces positive results at auditions in New York CIty or anywhere in the world.